Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bienvenidos!

Welcome all to my design corner. I am pleased to introduce Viva La Vida Bonita! A place to share all beautiful things that inspire, move, and educate. I am currently a student at Interior Designers Institute in Newport Beach, Ca and am graduating with a B.A. in Interior Design this year! Along with school, I am currently interning at an Architectural firm and am freelancing! I am currently working with an amazing couple with an amazing home in Corona Del Mar. I am super excited to work with them and will post the process here, so keep an eye out! For now, I would like to share a bit of my style, my life, my home. Check out my bedroom!


I am obssesed with Black and White, as you can see. The wall is hand painted after plenty of hours of measuring and applying painters tape!


All the hours spent was totally worth it.



I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy posting! See you later!




5 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you please tell me where you got your black glossy parsons desk from? or what brand it is? I've been looking all over the place to find one and all I could find is white and brown! btw. I love love love your style!!!!Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous

    I got my desk at West Elm about a year ago. I just went on their site and they don't have it anymore! Just a white lacquer and 2 wood finishes. Keep checking them because they seem to add different colors here and there.

    Thank you so much for your comment! You are too sweet! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats where I saw the desk! Thank you so much! I will keep checking the website! :) Looking forward to your new blogs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style; keep it up

    ReplyDelete