Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pasadena Flea Market 03/11

I love the second Sunday of every month! Why? The Pasadena Flea Market is going down at the Rose Bowl! If you haven't been yet, I suggest you go. Just make sure to wear comfortable shoes, also prepared with some dough! Here are some of the awesome pieces I saw this last weekend! 
Great Lucite and mirror bar set. 
Luxurious red chaise for fancy posing
 
Cute Cute Cute! I love the tufting and the velvet fabric on these!
How cool are these!?! King of the castle!

Now for the lucky pieces I got to take home with me...
These gorgeous Lucite and brass frog bookends call my desk their new home
Beautiful brass stool (which needs a fabric makeover)
My new desk chair! 
And I got a pair of this Mid Century chrome lamp! Fabulous!
Will you see again flea market in April.
Have a beautiful weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love what you pick! I never been to the Pasadena flea market, I will love to join you one of those sundays. Love your blog . Besos

    ReplyDelete