Friday, June 10, 2011

Blu Dot Opening Party


How exciting that Blu Dot has opened on Melrose! I had the pleasure of attending their grand opening last night. There was amazing food, booze, and a great crowd! 




I must say, besides mingling with old friends, the cupcakes were the highlight of my night! ;) I love cupcakes, especially from Frosted!


These Coat racks look great in multiples! Very sculpture like.


The showroom is so sleek and the furniture is so modern! The creators of Blu Dot wanted to make a line that everyone can enjoy. "Our goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible"


They totally accomplished this! I loved this sofa as it was so comfortable and had the softest white leather. You could easily fit 4 without it visually being too big!


Loved this Toro lounge chair! Beautifully showcased in "Day" on the window. Umm, I'll take two! Thanks!




I love the shape, the lines and the Graphite on Oak on this Buttercup rocker chair!


Make sure to visit the amazing Blu Dot LA team on Melrose!

1 comment:

  1. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here used furniture madison wi

    ReplyDelete