Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Home


It is official! We are moving! Not far really, just down the way from our current place. Same neighborhood, same route home. We are down sizing to a one bedroom apartment instead of a two bedroom. New canvas to work on! 

How exciting that Lilly Pulitzer has come out with this gorgeous collection! It's Palm Beach, it's the 60's, it's pure happiness!


Now that I don't have that spare room, I finally find my dream writing desk!!! Why now? I am in LOVE with this Aster desk! It is completely perfect!





I love the lacquer, the brass accents, the clean sleek lines... Beautiful.


Lilly Pulitzer has some great taste! Colorful and cheery. These are some great summer fashion pieces from her fashion collection.








She also has a great Stationary/Accessory line that is soo fun!

Happy hot summer days! Enjoy the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment