Friday, August 26, 2011

Kate Spade - El Paseo


While in beautiful Palm Springs during the weekend, I had the pleasure of visiting the Kate Spade store on the new El Paseo in Palm Dessert. I absolutley love the recent roll out that Kate Spade has implemented to their stores! Can I please have the wallpaper, the lamps, and this flooring!!!


Obsessed with these stools!!!




I wanted every shoe! The ladies were so sweet. They were telling me how the design team selected each piece locally here in Palm Dessert. The blue ceramic pieces are gorgeous and I love the fact that it's localized. 


Beautiful fitting rooms...


These are just a few of my favorite Kate Spade pieces I spotted while at the store. 



Happy weekend traveling!

2 comments:

  1. I am Blogger impaired, it took me like 15 minutes to finally figure out how to follow, but I think I did it! I LOVE the explosion of colors at Kate Spade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are following! Thanks Rachelle

    ReplyDelete