Friday, August 5, 2011

McIntrye Bills

James McIntyre & Ronald Bills
McIntyre Bills is a design firm based out of Calgary, Canada. They specialize in residential design and I must say their work is stunning! 



Love the neon lights above the headboard. 





I want a personal gym!!!


I absolutely love this bathroom. Fabulous!


The crackled gold foil fabric on this ottoman is to die for. Love it with the geometric fireplace screen.




It's usually really hard for me to like kitchens. I am very particular for some weird reason. Maybe it's just what I have seen isn't to my taste. But this one, this one is nice!!! I think its the dramatic impact the light fixtures and the planters add to the space.




While on their site, they show you a little bit of their office. The dramatic wall print, the chandelier, the chairs, the fireplace...wow. Wouldn't mind going in to work here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment