Monday, September 12, 2011

Kiwi & Pom Disco Chair


This chair is awesome. With technology being what defines our generation, it is no wonder it is in design. Innovated, creative, and inspiring. This chair was constructed with 200 linear metres of electroluminescent wire and the lights can be programmed to flash in a disco effect. The disco chair was commissioned by Wallpaper* Magazine and designed by Kiwi & Pom



I am totally into illuminating daily objects and or art like dance. Team I-luminate is the SHIZ! If you haven't been watching America's Got Talent, you are missing out. This act is amazing and it gave me chills from day one. I was a dancer growing up and I just think the music selection, the choreography and the lights are spectacular. Check em out as they are in the finals! I am sure they are going to win it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment