Thursday, October 6, 2011

Khloe Kardashian & Jeff Andrews


While searching the web yesterday, I came across Khloe Kardashian's home office! I don't watch the show or "keep" up with them but I really like the design work of Jeff Andrews. He's got it made in Hollywood with his connections and his talent. 


I love the fact that she incorporated Lamar's basketball memorabilia on her desk and that photograph. Now I can't help but think the Lakers inspired her color scheme. But it's not that noticeable. Still very beautiful.



Check out some of Jeff Andrews work. I think this image is stunning. I would so live here, not only because it is in Italy.



Not your traditional kitchen, which I like.



This has a sexy dungeon feel to it. 



I absolutely love these light fixtures. So sleek, so glamorous.


I love this pool table room. Really masculine yet comfy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment