Monday, October 10, 2011

Lisa Perry


How cute is Lisa Perry Styles?

She is obsessed with 60's and 70's pop culture. She started her line after getting so many compliments on her personal vintage pieces and style.   



This dress is so pop! The colors, the blocking, the shape. So cute



This dress has an elegant element to it, yet I feel like I would be so comfortable in it.


I love pea-coats. Enough said...


And of course! Why wouldn't the girls from Pan-Am show up at the Fashion's Night Out shing dig at Lisa Perry's Store!


Love it!



Lisa Perry also has home accessories such as this cool pillow.


Check out her homes!!! Too cool...


Such cute childrens room. I wish my room looked this cool. Even if I had to share it, I wouldn't have cared.




Beautiful view, beautiful outdoor furniture.


It's like a museum of art or color. Love.



Love her use of color. 

Happy Designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment