Monday, November 7, 2011

ESPA lift at Corinthia London


It was a crazy weekend! I had to fly out to Nashville, Tennessee for work on a last minute and then upon arrival back, had to celebrate my beautiful sister's birthday. The only thing I can think of this Monday is how amazing it would be if I were at the spa right now...
 

ESPA life at Corinthia in London would be my first choice, if money, or destination was no limit. Talk about luxury and relaxation time, that is until you see the bill. But it would be totally worth it.





Speechless right? That was just the spa in the Corinthia. Now check out the hotel itself...




For now, since London is quite a few miles away, I will have to head home and head straight for the bath tub, add some candleight and a bottle of wine. Do not disturb!
Happy Traveling.


No comments:

Post a Comment