Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


This year has been flying by so fast. There are so many things to be thankful for. I have 1 more class until I can say I have my bachelor's in interior design and I got hired at my dream job! I am on cloud 9 and couldn't be happier. Chris and I are great and I love marriage. My family and friends have their health and their love! Thank you for another great year!

In case you are in need of some last minute Thanksgiving ideas, check out some of my favorite ideas. 



Cute idea to wrap paper around candles and label them with glitter and a wonderful message. 





How sweet are these little pumpkins. So delicate.


 



I can't wait to eat turkey and all the fixings!!! Mmmmmm...food!



Thank you for supporting my blog and listening to my opinion in all things Bonito! May you have a safe and fun filled day with family and friends! 

Muchas gracias!


No comments:

Post a Comment