Monday, November 28, 2011

VERSACE for H&M


Umm is it Christmas yet because this is so on my list! Versace for H&M!!! Need I say more. Honestly I am bummed because I forgot all about it. Unlike the Missoni for Target craze, this completely slipped my mind. I know once I hit the stores all these great pieces will be gone...




Love this print shift dress. I can see me sporting it during summer



Do I need an outfit for the holidays umm yes, and this one would be perfect! Love the pink, love the studs!




Versace designed a few products for H&M's home line as well. This pillow looks stunning. Wish it was available around my area. 



Maybe I will be lucky and stumble upon a great piece one of these days. I just wish it is the pink shift dress in a size 2 or 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment