Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Decorations


 Our Christmas tree is complete! I am so excited about how it turned out. This is the first year I've had a real tree and I loved the whole process so we are definitely doing it again. Chris and I had so much fun picking it out and freezing our buns off at the tree lot. This is also the first year we incorporated black to our tree. Chris had his doubts as he thought it was too evil but he loves the end result!

Along witth he tree, our wreath is complete! These pictures don't do it justice! You loose the texture and the shine but it was really simple to make and quick.


I purchased the feathered wreath at West Elm (now sold out), and the shimmering accessories at Micheal's!



Enjoying the season! Make sure you do the same! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment