Thursday, December 1, 2011

Michael Eden

 
I started getting into ceramics after working for Jonathan Adler. I truly believe he is a talented man and I am glad I got to learn about ceramics. Ever since then I've had an interest in this art form.  I came across Michael Eden's work and fell in love. Michael gets inspiration from historical objects and contemporary themes. Michael uses technology to produce the final product.



 The colors he uses are so great. The pieces can go into almost any style of interior and it will sure add some interest.



So sweet.




This is such an amazing piece.  So airy, so simple. I love his art. 





As I get older and more into my career, I am starting to appreciate art. I find myself being really picky but when I get blown away, I get blown away. Beautiful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment