Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Things...


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6  

I am loving these ikat pillows from this cute etsy store Material Recovery. The colors are gorgeous and bold. I like this shop because the textiles are antique given a second life as a beautiful accent. They also sell some antique or second hand furniture. I've been seeing this trend lately which I am referring to as Aztec, but it has also been referred to as Tribal or native. In any case, its refreshing. Aztec print is everywhere from fashion to interior design. 




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

This style has a summer world traveler free spirit kind of feeling to it. Carefree days. Add some accents of this Aztec trend to your space or to your wardrobe! Can I say I am completely in love with All Saints sequined skirt, image #2. Want it!





Happy Living


No comments:

Post a Comment